Another month has passed and it’s time to look at the things that have become my favourites through these days. The only difference is, that this time, I am not going to talk about makeup or other beauty products. This post is going to be my favourite moments and other random things I liked.
My five favourite things in September:
- I rediscovered a tv series called House. Yes, I know, it’s old news. The series finale was years ago. When it ran on a weekly basis, I never had time to really get into the series. Now, I have that wonderful social life killer called Netflix, and House is on there. Connect the dots- yes, I am totally hooked. No, I do not have any regrets.
- I finally got my hands on “The Maze Runner: The Death Cure”. I loved the first two books. When the third book was published, it was constantly loaned out from library. I’m currently reading it, and so far I like it.
- That moment when a 5 y/o girl made my day. I was in the library just browsing books when I heard, “Mommy, that woman is beautiful! She has pretty makeup!” I didn’t realise she was talking about me until I went to check out, and the librarian said, “So, you’re the beautiful one”. It was just an “aaawwwhhh” moment.
- Grey´s Anatomy started again. I´ve been watching the show from the first episode on, and I absolutely love it. I don’t want to give away any spoilers, but Jolex is killing me! If you are a fan, you know what I am talking about. SSSSSSSPPPPOOOOOIILEEEEERR AAAALLEEEERTTTT!!!!!!!!! And no, I still haven’t forgiven the deaths of George, Denny, Lexi, Mark, and last but not least McDreamy.
- It is finally autumn! Do you know long I waited for it? A whole summer! I love crispy sunny days and windy, cold, rainy weather. I love the colours! I love wearing my knee high leather boots and a jacket. I love that I can layer up again. The thing is with summer, is that when you are hot, you can take off your clothes only so much. More than that it becomes publicly unacceptable. During other seasons there is no such struggle. You are feeling cold? Here, take another shirt, sweater, jacket, scarf, hat, gloves and whatnot.
So, these were my September favourites. What are your current favourite things?
Disclaimer: I don’t own the pictures. They all are the results of Google search.
Thank you for reading,