A few weeks ago I was nominated for The Happiness tag by lovely Jade from https://jadeyrae.wordpress.com/ Thank you for the nomination! I appreciate it a lot 🙂 If you don’t know her yet, you should definitely check her blog out and press that “follow” button.
The rules for this tag are simple! You have to list 5 things that make you happy, 5 songs that make you happy and then nominate 5 bloggers to complete this tag.
I can think of things that make me happy, but with songs it was difficult. There are songs that I listen when I am angry or melancholic, but I don’t have many songs which I listen when I am happy. Songs usually don’t make me happy. I picked just five songs which either bring back happy memories or just pick me up on a difficult day.They are also cool to sing along, loud and wrong, while driving a car,
5 things that make me happy:
- My friends. I know that no matter what, I can count on them. If I have a bad day, all I need to do is to call them and by the end of the call I feel better
- Reading. I love to read. I love when books talk to me and take me into their world.
- Writing. I love to write, whether it is my blog or fanfiction in twitter. It gives me an outlet to thoughts which otherwise may never get out.
- My cats. Even though they are rather independent and don’t like to be cuddled at all, they make me feel better. It is calming to hear them sleeping near me.
- Blooming apple trees. It is a beautiful sight.
5 songs that make me happy:
It is just a fun song to sing along. It lifts my mood, especially if I miss a line or lyrics and it makes me laugh. Of course that happens only when I am alone in my car, so shhhh, don’t tell anyone, okay? Keep it between you and me.
I loved that song when I was in a 10th grade. It was a good time in my life.
Don’t grow up. It’s a trap. Or if you do, don’t forget what´s fun.
I don’t have much to say about this song. It is just a fun and catchy tune.
It takes me back into 2005 summer when I was taking part of a youth working program. It was a bonfire night in Pärnu (a small “summer” town in Estonia). One of the girls was a really good musician, so she played her guitar and sang the song. Plus, I love the guitar in the song and the words. In short, it talks about forgetting the ugliness that comes with war and how shots of tequila help you cope.
Disclaimer: Alcohol should be used and consumed in a responsible manner. Alcohol should be used and consumed only by those individuals who are of legal drinking age. I am not advocating the abuse of alcoholic beverages.
If anyone wants the guitar chords
I nominate to do The Happiness tag:
https://lifestylebites3.wordpress.com/ – Sangeetha
https://carinasbeauty.wordpress.com/ – Carina
https://atypical60.com/ – Catherine
https://lasheyedbeauty.com/ – Melissa
I hope you enjoyed this post. If you have any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to let me know.
Thank you for reading,