A few weeks ago I was nominated for the Beauty Blogger Award by lovely Rossy from https://ayrgalaxy.wordpress.com/
Thank you for the nomination! I appreciate it a lot 🙂 If you don’t know her yet, you should definitely check her blog out and press that “follow” button.
So here’s how this whole Beauty Blogger Award thing works:
- Tag the blogger that nominated you.
- Answer the questions you were given.
- Nominate 10 people whose blog is about beauty or fashion.
- Make 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Inform the bloggers you chose that you nominated them!
Rossy´s questions for me:
- What is your favorite Spring (beauty) product?
If I have to choose only one, then it is going to be a chapstick.
- What are you looking forward to this Summer?
The same, I look forward every summer- the end of June when strawberries are finally ready
- What beauty trend have you enjoyed the most?
Matte lipsticks/creams. I adore them,
- What do you do when you’re happy?
Spend time with my friends
- What is your favorite outfit?
Long skirt and tank top
- Contouring or strobing?
- Where would you like to be right now?
I would like to be in a place in my life when I have everything together and I can just lay back and enjoy life.
- How long does it take to do your makeup?
For full makeup I need 20 minutes
- What would you do if you didn’t have technology?
Read more books
- What’s your favorite shade of lipstick?
If it’s dark wine red, it’s mine.
- How did you find your way to blogging?
- How often do you purchase new makeup/beauty products?
- What is your favourite drugstore product and why?
- Would you use only high-end beauty products if money wasn’t an issue? And why?
- If you had the power to change one thing in beauty, in makeup, or in the fashion industry, what would it be and why?
- Name five beauty/makeup products every person should have and why?
- What are five things you pay attention to when buying clothing?
- Describe your everyday style and makeup.
- What was your biggest beauty/makeup/fashion related discovery in a year 2015?
- What is your motto or a favourite quote?
I would love if Rossy herself answered to my questions too. I /am/ a curious person 🙂
I hope you enjoyed this post. If you have any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to let me know.
Thank you for reading,