A few weeks ago I was nominated for the Beauty Blogger Award by lovely Carrie from https://carriebeautypouch.wordpress.com/ Thank you for the nomination! I appreciate it a lot 🙂 If you don’t know her yet, you should definitely check her blog out and press that “follow” button.
So here’s how this whole Beauty Blogger Award thing works:
- Tag the blogger that nominated you.
- Answer the questions you were given.
- Nominate 10 people whose blog is about beauty or fashion.
- Make 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Inform the bloggers you chose that you nominated them!
Carrie´s questions for me:
- Can you tell me some of your strengths that really helped you in blogging?
One of the biggest strength I have when it comes to blogging is my ability to manage my time. Good time management is the key to everything.
- How do you manage time to run your blog efficiently?
I just know what I have to do, when I have to do it, and when is the deadline. I am not stalling or procrastinating when I have a goal.
- What is your key point for a successful blog?
As I have said before, time management is important.
- How long have you been blogging?
Since November 2015.
- Blush or Bronzer?
- Eyeshadow or Lipstick?
- What’s your current favorite Spring makeup look?
You can read about it here (link)
- Who are your top 5 bloggers?
https://abeautifulthing2015.wordpress.com/ – Danniijane
https://carinasbeauty.wordpress.com/ – Carina
https://lasheyedbeauty.com/ – Melissa
- Is blogging your profession or just a hobby?
It is a hobby
- A piece of advice for new bloggers?
Just do your thing and stick to it
- How did you find your way to blogging?
- How often do you purchase new makeup/beauty products?
- What is your favourite drugstore product and why?
- Would you use only high-end beauty products if money wasn’t an issue? And why?
- If you had the power to change one thing in beauty, in makeup, or in the fashion industry, what would it be and why?
- Name five beauty/makeup products every person should have and why?
- What are five things you pay attention to when buying clothing?
- Describe your everyday style and makeup.
- What was your biggest beauty/makeup/fashion related discovery in a year 2015?
- What is your motto or a favourite quote?
I would love if Carrie herself answered to my questions too. I /am/ a curious person 🙂
I hope you enjoyed this post. If you have any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to let me know.
Thank you for reading,