A few days ago I was nominated for the Beauty Blogger Award by lovely Lucy Doyle from https://allthingslufy.wordpress.com/2016/01/03/the-beauty-blogger-award/ Thank you for the nomination Lucy! I appreciate it a lot 🙂 If you don’t know her yet, you should definitely check her blog out and press that “follow” button.
So here’s how this whole Beauty Blogger Award thing works:
- Tag the blogger that nominated you.
- Answer the questions you were given.
- Nominate 10 people whose blog is about beauty or fashion.
- Make 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Inform the bloggers you chose that you nominated them!
Lucy´s Questions For Me:
- Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging so I would have a place to share my beauty related thoughts. Before that, I tried to minimize my thoughts under my instagram pictures. Before I knew it, my personal instagram was full of makeup and beauty products.
- Do you have any bloggers that inspire you?
I love Zoella´s blog and her Youtube channel. She is one of many who inspire me. I also like the lovely people who I’ve found through WordPress and blogging.
- What would you say your signature style is?
My signature style is smart casual with bold makeup. Working in an office gives me some freedom to test out stronger makeup looks while staying professional.
- Do you go shopping for new clothes often?
I shop for new clothes about two-three times a year. Or when I really need to replace a clothing item.
- What is your favourite clothing store?
Mostly I get my clothes from Lindex, New Yorker, H&M and Marks and Spencer. I am not picky with labels, but I do know what I like.
- What is your favourite piece of jewellery?
The gold earrings which my grandmother gave me when I was nine or ten. I rarely take them off.
- What do you think of body piercings and do you have any?
I am pretty liberal with piercings. If it makes person happy, let them pierce themselves up. I have traditional ear piercings.
- How often do you wear makeup?
I wear makeup when I need to leave the house. I don’t have a problem going out without makeup, I just choose not to.
- If you could only have one makeup item what would it be?
A decent chapstick because I really hate dry lips.
- What do you like to do to relax?
I like to read or write. I also enjoy taking pictures for my beauty blog and playing with makeup.
- How did you find your way to blogging?
- How often do you purchase new makeup/beauty products?
- What is your favourite drugstore product and why?
- Would you use only high-end beauty products if money wasn’t an issue? And why?
- If you had the power to change one thing in beauty, in makeup, or in the fashion industry, what would it be and why?
- Name five beauty/makeup products every person should have and why?
- What are five things you pay attention to when buying clothing?
- Describe your everyday style and makeup.
- What was your biggest beauty/makeup/fashion related discovery in a year 2015?
- What is your motto or a favourite quote?
A bonus question for bookdragons:
Name three books everyone should read during their lifetime. Explain your answer
Also, make sure you like and follow my blog, Facebook, and Instagram so you wouldn’t miss out any future posts!
Thank you for reading,